35 Comments

1. Hi, I pulled three cards for you: 4 of Swords, 5 of Swords and Queen of Cups. The cards are indicating that the task at hand is in improving relationships. You have taken a break and now you are back with someone who you argue with and you are being called to learn to relate to people in a more creative and loving way. You have the capacity to do this and it’ll turn out well.

1. In 2010, I had a ‘card reading’ from a renown reader. (no idea what kind of cards-this is foreign to me. I held the deck, to put my energies into the cards), She has a history of helping police to solve open crime cases, She was family of a close friend. My reading was not planned, it just randomly happened at a family picnic.

She read that, “I had a lot of 9’s in my world, representing ‘completion’. I no longer needed to ‘return’, I have completed my ‘times’ on Earth.”

That reading has never set right with me. I do not feel ‘complete’ for I am forever discovering more of who I am.
    Would you have anything to add to that?? Or maybe ‘clarify’?

Liked by 1 person

1. Ren,

I pulled cards for you with the question in mind “what do you have to work on” since that seemed to be implied in that last reading. I got cards that represent emotion, both happiness and sadness. It seems to me that you feel things deeply. Your work lies in learning to be able to move through your feelings, appreciating them, but not getting stuck in them. What I mean by that is to learn to truly love yourself and what you are feeling (but not holding on) so that you let these feelings pass through you and not cause you to stay in long periods of sadness or confusion.

I hope this has helped you. If you need further clarification, just ask.

Blessings,

Maria

1. Thank you Maria. Yes, you have helped.
        You are right, I do ‘feel things’ profoundly deep and that is an understatement. πŸ™‚
        You are spot on with where my work lies, which is where I am at.

This is very generous of you to offer yourself freely to others. Thank you for being here.
        I appreciate your time in doing this for me.
        ren

Liked by 1 person

2. I pulled 3 cards for you: 5 of Cups, 8 of Wands, 4 of Swords. And one to further clarify, 2 of wands. Your question concerns work and the first card indicates you longing for the way things used to be. I’m wondering if your situation with your current employer has changed and you’d like to turn back the clock. The 8 of Wands is about things happening quickly and the next card is the exact opposite, slow movement and rest. I felt like you may want things to speed up, but they aren’t. Or you get a lead on a new opportunity and think that it’s going somewhere and then you have to wait. The clarifying card suggests planning, not action. You are surveying the landscape at the moment. Movement is in the future.

I really hope this helps you, Francesca.

Blessings,
    Maria

3. Would be grateful if you find time for me ans see what is stopping me…….I am homeless,loveless and for to move jobless and eeh insects bites when night is spent in parks *smiles*….passion unknown,goals not set,dreams not lost,hmmm sorry lol I ask lots

1. Hi Pawna, I found it! I pulled 4 cards. The first is the 4 of Swords. It seem like you were asleep to yourself in the past. But the Knight of Cups indicates an emotional awakening. Part of you process is the confusion you feel (7 of Cups). You are flooded with emotion and aren’t really sure where to go and what to do. It’s okay. This will pass. What’s coming is a new and very positive phase (Ace of Cups). This card is about a new beginning; about a creative and focused new direction. This is like a gift and it’s on the horizon.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for reading out the cards but Ace of Cups, I didn’t really get it clear…….. First card asleep I agree that is why till age of 35 I was attached…… Second emotional touches and walking the path….. Confusion lots thus way Unseen

4. Actually, that was the Ace of Wands, sorry. And it’s in the future position. You are confused now, but in the future that will change. Ace of Wands means a new beginning. You will see things in a whole new way.

5. Currently, I see you balancing work and life well. Changes are happening for you and you are questioning your direction. One of the cards I pulled for you is the Judgement, indicating that you are being called to use your wisdom and experience to rise up and create something meaningful for yourself. Everything looks favorable. You have the authority and creativity to make the changes that are needed.

I am holding you in the Light. Many blessings.

Maria

6. If you’re still offering readings I would love any insight into a particular financial situation. If you’re finished with the offer no hard feelings πŸ˜‰ Thank you X

Ps I’m offering free numerology readings I’ve at my blog if you’re interested πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. I pulled the 6 of Pentacles, The Chariot and the Wheel of Fortune, so I’d say, in general–things are looking up! I’m wondering if you have been sharing with someone and need to change that financial relationship. The Chariot indicates a move, so you might be changing jobs or relocating. Ending with The Wheel is great, as this means change and usually positive.

Best to you,
      Maria

7. I pulled the Knight of Cups, Knight of Swords and 5 of Cups. So, your growth will be around relationships. The lesson here is to learn to slow down and take your time in getting to know someone. This involves valuing yourself and trusting your gut when you meet someone and in the early stages of a relationship. It can save you heartache.