Free Tarot Readings–What’s my soul saying?

I’ve really enjoyed doing readings for you the last couple days, seeing what the cards had to say about your relationships, work and spiritual path. Today, I’m offering readings that leave our daily concerns aside to answer the question: What’s my soul saying? So, if you want to tune into that–comment that you would like a “soul reading.”

4f4402_986d7cd07acd47bea3f4da12a0a0593d

23 Comments

1. 6 of Swords, the Chariot, and 3 of Cups. Your moving to a new place of power. The power is your ability to be the one in control of your life. Chariot energy is about coming into maturity, being able to focus your energy. The task here is to connect to your spirt and direct it into your activities. If you’ve been distracted by others or old worn-out habits–it’s time to leave those behind. The result is happiness and and better relations with others. Your center of gravity is in you–not out there or in anyone else. When you take the reins of power in your life, what others say or do means little. And you enjoy others more!

Really hope this helps you. Let me know what you think. Blessings, Maria

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you Maria. You have really reinforced that I’m in a good place and getting better. I was lost for a really long time… And in the last year I have felt found again, and so much stronger.

I want to date and love again… But my heart fears all of my power /energy being drained from me like before… Rather than renewed.

But it’s faith in myself that I have to hold on to now isn’t it ?

Liked by 1 person

2. Hi, Maria. I loved your reading yesterday. It cleared up some questions I had. I am wondering what my soul is saying. If you don’t mind, could you give me a reading about this. Also, this is not related to soul readings, so if you don’t want to do this, I understand, but in 2014 I gave a cat to a woman who lost him soon after she took him to live with her. I looked for him but never found him and have wondered ever since if he found a good and loving place to live with someone who is still loving and caring for him. I was wondering if you could do a reading on Samson, the blue short-haired cat who has slight Tabby markings. I miss him so much, but I thought he was going to a better place with her, as a cat I have here would never let Samson come inside, and I didn’t want him to live another year outside. In the process of trying to give him a better home, the lady lost him, and I have been wondering about him ever since. If you don’t want to do this reading or either of them, that is fine. These are the only questions I have, what my soul is saying and what is Samson’s life like now if he is still alive. Thank you.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks, Maria!!! I am glad you are a cat lover, too, so you know how this can feel, worrying about Samson all this time. I’m so thankful you understand. Cats are so wonderful and good. Thanks, Maria!!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Jill, I pulled the Knight of Wands, the 10 of Cups and the King of Cups. These are very positive and happy cards. My interpretation: Samson wandered some distance from home. He was taken in by someone who is responsible and loving (King of Cups) and he’s happy. You are a kind person, Jill. I hope this helps you feel a little better.

1. Oh, thank you so, so much, Maria. I felt this, I felt that a good man found him and is caring for him, but it was just a feeling, and I wasn’t sure. This has helped ease my worries. I’ve been worried and beating myself up about giving him to this woman who immediately lost him. I felt like I let him down, but I was trying to have him in a better place to live, where he could be indoors and outdoors, his choosing, not bullied by one of my cats, and I wanted him so much to be able to be loved. I felt like he found a man who loves him, and I feel like he is inside and getting pets and hugs and is in comfort. I am so glad to know that you think so, too, and that the cards for him are so favorable. This relieves my heart and mind SO much. Thank you, again, very much, Maria!!! You are a VERY kind person, too, Maria!!!! I am so very thankful of that, too. It’s really hard find genuinely good people as yourself. Thanks so much, again!!!! This does help me feel much better. I think about him every day. Thank you so much, Maria!!!!

Liked by 1 person

4. I’ve never had a tarot reading before, don’t understand it much either, though I do know a bit about astrology. Should I just ask what my soul is saying? I really don’t know what to say!

1. I pulled 3 cards for you, the 3 of Cups, the 5 of Swords and the Tower. My interpretation is that you have a foundation of harmony with self and others. This harmony may be disrupted. Something is changing in your life or in the way you view life. It is difficult, but this disruption is necessary and will be transforming. I feel that you have the inner wisdom to guide you to a better way of being.

Blessings,
        Maria

Please contact me with feedback or if you need further clarification.I wish you well!

Liked by 1 person

5. This is an interesting draw: High Priestess, Knight of Swords, 10 of Wands and The Lovers. You are progressing spiritually; you know that the answers are inside and you need to trust yourself, tune in, and listen. You have done some work on yourself and are ready to let go of old ways. You may have rushed into situations, taken on too much, then felt weighed down. Letting go of worry or hyper-responsiblity will lead to the relationships that are satisfactory to you, ones that support you and make you feel like an “equal”.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Blessings, Maria

6. Hi Laura,

I pulled 3 cards for you: 9 of Cups, Death, and The Fool. This is a powerful spread and the message I’m getting is that you had been content with the status quo in your life, but now you are going through a transformation. Circumstances may have changed as well and you are opening up to see life in a new way. You are learning a lot about yourself–and the load you have been carrying is becoming lighter.

Good luck to you.

Maria

Liked by 1 person

7. HiPam,

I pulled 4 cards for you, the Ace of Cups King of Wands and 6 of Swords and a clarifying card, the Devil. You are being given the opportunity to see life and relationship in a new way–a fresh way that shakes off all the old baggage and habits that got in your way. You’ll be leaving behind the need to control others and outcomes and in the process becoming happier.