Free 3 Card Readings

Yesterday I did some one card readings and it was great. I love hearing your questions and letting the cards speak through me. Today I’m upping it to three cards for a bit more depth. I’d love to hear your questions and concerns. Or just ask, “What’s the message that the universe wants to tell me?” IMG_0004

46 Comments

1. Good morning, Eddie. Thanks for coming by. I pulled 3 cards for you: Knight of Swords, 5 of Cups and Seven of Swords. They fit together very well and tell a little story. You seem to be rushing toward something that may not be good for you. It would be best to back away. Does that resonate with you?

Liked by 1 person

1. I pulled The Chariot, 5 of Cups, and 8 of Pentacles. You’ve done a good job! You’ve moved forward on your spiritual journey represented by the Chariot even though there have been hard times (5 of Cups). The message coming to you through the 8 of Pentacles is: continue to do the work for the work’s sake. Don’t look for an outcome or the next breakthrough, humbly continue doing the work. You’re on the right path.

If this has been good for you, please let others know. It may help them, too.

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow! 6 of Cups, 8 of Wands and Temperance. The Universe is telling you to smile! There’s a lot of happiness available to you. And you are progressing rapidly on the spiritual path. You’re learning to balance the inner and outer–and really be yourself.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know what you think!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much for the reading. It really does fall in line perfectly with what’s being going on in my world. How lovely to have all that hard work toward spiritual unity has been acknowledged! Thank you so much! Smile has been activated and happiness seeking missiles armed. Lol! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2. Buddhist Tarot Chick, Huge thanks for the offer of the 3 cards. I was caught between your two options but this one sounds a wee bit more exciting. 🙂 May I please get a reading too. Hugs, Maria

Liked by 1 person

1. So true. I didn’t mention that. I’ll go with the Almighty Universe. 🙂 What is the message that the Awesome Universe has for me?

2. 10 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles and The World! Something is ending for you. The next stage requires some work, but you are up to the task and others will support you. And we end with the World! What a great card! I feel like you’ve grown a lot. The hard time is over. Continue to do what you need to do. You’re on the right path.

Liked by 1 person

3. Hey Loki, good to hear from you! I drew the 5 of Cups, 10 of Cups and the Empress. Needless to say, its been an emotional time. But the worst is over, you have so much opportunity ahead. I feel like during this time, you have learned so much. You have really come into your own! Congratulations on your maturity.

Liked by 1 person

4. Hey Sam, I drew the 3 of Cups, the 2 of Pentacles and the 7 of Wands. The message is: you are coming through a difficult time, but you have everything within you to handle it. You are learning to balance emotions by not seeing so black and white. Your heart is softening and thee are supportive people around you.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks so much 🙂 This outcome is perfect. I totally resonate with this message in my heart and mind, although some of the physical manifestations of it have yet to appear in my life. Very inspiring way to end my day 😉 Thanks again. Love & blessings, Sam 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. Hi Kathy, I pulled three cards for you: 6 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles and 9 of Pentacles. These all point to a good outcome for you job-wise. The 6 of Swords is about moving forward. And the 8 of Pentacles is the work card. The 9 of Pentacles is a card of success.

I am wondering if you need to relocate. I see you confidently doing what it takes to get the job, going about it in a calm manner, day-by-day and paying attention to the details. This is a very positive reading. The key is to keep working toward the goal. Success is on the horizon.

1. Thank you so much. The company I’m working for is relocating further away from where I live and relocating closer to the job is not an option. I’ve been working hard to get another job that is closer to home and pays better so your reading is very encouraging. Thank you.

6. Hi Ette,

I’m wondering if there is some kind of ending taking place. The ending of an idea that you had, a desire, or even a relationship.You have the ability to set limits or let whatever is bothering you go. The main message is that something is over. Stop resisting. Let it go.

Does that resonate with you?

Blessings,
    Maria

7. Jill, I’ll just go with the question, “Am on on the right path in my life?” If you want more clarification after this reading, let me know.

Ace of Wands, the Fool, Queen of Swords. I see you having a lot of energy and enthusiasm and that you have started down a new path. Through the experience, you’ll mature and become more discriminating, learn to stand up for yourself and be better at setting boundaries.

8. Hi, Maria. I have a few questions. I’m either wondering about my current relationship I’m in and what it is, if there is love there or not and what is its future, how my financial situation will be, my employment future or future in general, my house, or whatever the universe wants me to know. Can you help me, because I’m pretty confused these days? Thanks so much!!! It’s very cool and sweet that you are giving free readings for people!!! Thanks again!!!

Liked by 1 person

9. I pulled 3 cards for love: King of Cups, Queen of Wands, and 10 of Cups. These are all very favorable for your love life.

3 cards for your finances: Magician, 2 of Cups and the Hermit. I interpret this to mean that you have the power and skill to generate income and that people will help you. But the Hermit suggests that you need to not rely to much on the advice of others, you know what to do. Trust yourself.

1. Jeff, thanks for stopping by! I pulled the 4 of Swords, The Emperor, the 9 of Wands and the 2 of Wands. The way I see it is: something has drained your energy. You’ve managed it well, but you may be a little tired from the strain of it all. The way forward is to ponder a new approach, take a step back, relax and think outside of the box, as they say.

1. Hey. Isn’t that 4 cards? This is eerily close. I’ve been feeling burned out at work and wondering if I need to do something else.

10. Hi there!
    I have so many questions, it’s hard for me to narrow any down, so I’ll generalize and ask, “What does the universe have in store for me?”

Liked by 1 person

11. Hi, wow–good news! I drew the Queen of Pentacles, the Fool and the Knight of Wands. The way I see it is: you have the stability within to follow your heart and go on an adventure. I’m not sure what the adventure is, could be love or work. But you’re blessed with a good heart and an open mind. You have the energy to make it happen and the grounded-ness to support you.